Tuesday 4 December 2012

Stranger in a Foreign Land

With the news that Aion wont be permeating Western MMO shores till Q3/Q4 2009, I figured it was time to break my MMO fasting with something a little casual, albeit transient - which, in a nutshell, describes my experiences with the behemoth that is WoW.

The idea of the 'same old same old' (MMO starved as I am) seemed unbearable though. In order to inject some freshness into the experience, I've decided to resub an old 'Recruit a Friend' account from days of yore and see what WOW life is like on the other side of the pond. So far? not a huge difference from what I've seen - but its early days.

My Dude of choice so far has been my 50 Hunter, and the gods seem on board with this - blessing him with not one, two or three, but four world drops within a couple of hours, monetary issues he aint got. At best though I can see him being my conduit for DeathKnight'dom - just 5 more levels to whack out till I'll be beating up kids and taking their lunch money, all in the name of The Lich King of course.

Here's to the road... yeehaw

rite?

- Ari.

No comments:

Post a Comment